Healthy U Enterprise, LLC
COMPANY TERMS OF SERVICE / COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
Dear Proud Parents of a Stretch-n-Grow Star,
We are EXERCITED that your child will be participating in Stretch-n-Grow this year! We appreciate the opportunity to share the wonderful benefits of exercise and to teach the importance of what it means to be healthy by making the right choices.
Below is our Parent Policy Information outlining our operating procedures. Please read this! Since we will likely not see you, the parents, each week, communication is sometimes a challenge. One of the most frequently asked questions is regarding billing. You will not receive a monthly invoice. Tuition is due on the first of each month. Some schools have a visible Stretch-n-Grow payment box, while others keep an envelope at the front desk for security purposes. Please familiarize yourself with payment procedures at your school.
Parent Policy Information
Thank you for enrolling you child in Stretch-n-Grow...the fabulously fun fitness program for kids! We are pleased that you have taken an important step in training your child to live a healthy, active lifestyle. Our general policies and information are outlined below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
- Payment is due on the first class of each month. Please make checks payable to Stretch-n-Grow and write your child's name in the memo section. Checks may be mailed to 922 Southeast Circle Hattiesburg, MS 39402 or left at the front desk of your child's center. Tuition must be received before the 15th of each month. You WILL NOT receive a monthly invoice.
- You will receive friendly reminders for the subsequent weeks that tuition is not paid. If tuition is not received by the 15th, a late fee of $5 will be applied.
- Stretch-n-Grow's tuition fees are based on four-week months. During months with five weeks, classes will not be held during the fifth week unless otherwise specified.
- Monthly payments are made to Stretch-n-Grow regardless of the child's attendance. If you are planning for your child to be away from school, please notify me in advance and tuition will be prorated for your convenience.
- To withdraw your child, you must call or e-mail our office. If you fail to notify us directly, billing will continue to accrue for which you will be responsible. Your child will not be automatically dropped for non-payment unless a parent contact has been made or two months have passed without payment.
- When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us to use information for the check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account, or to process payment as a check transaction. You authorize us to collect a fee of $40.00 (plus a bank fee charged to the merchant if allowed by your state law) Through electronic fund transfer from your account if your payment is returned unpaid.
- Please be courteous and provide us with a two-week notice if you plan to remove your child from Stretch-n-Grow. You may do so by calling me at 601-268-9342 or by email, LMcCarty@stretch-n-grow.com.
- A minimum enrollment of five children is necessary for a class to be scheduled. Classes will be cancelled with notice if this should occur.
- Children should be dressed for action! This attire includes loose fitting clothing and athletic shoes. Dresses ans sandals will inhibit movement.
Communication is the key to building and maintaining a successful program. Your feedback regarding our programs and policies is welcome. We realize that you have many options for enrichment programs for your child and are honored that you have entrusted Stretch-n-Grow with your child. Thank you for taking a part in your child's early childhood physical education and partnering with us to raise healthy children for a healthy tomorrow. We are looking forward to help him or her Stretch-n-Grow!
- Appropriate Physical Movements
- Cognitive Lessons
- Continuous Movement
- Warm-up Activity Stories
- Age-appropriate Workouts
- Cool Downs
- Physical Conditioning