Healthy U Enterprise, LLC
- Classes focus on fitness and motor skill development, coordination, endurance, strength and sport readiness as well as creative thinking, problem solving and social skills
- Basic academic skills are included as a regular part of our exercise and games
- Instilling life-long healthy habits
- Our Youth Fitness Certified coaches come directly to your facility
- Interactive, non-stop fun using developmentally appropriate physical movements, music, equipment and cognitive lessons
- Each class incorporates the basics of exercise...warm-up, endurance, floor exercise, stretching, and cool-down... and teaches kids that exercise is fun and important for good health
- Dynamic discussion on health related topics-including exercise, nutrition, selfesteem, safety and muscle recognition - are emphasized during each session
- Continuous, action-packed, non-stop fitness class where every child is the focus - no waiting in line!
- Classes starting at age 18 months through school-aged
Get Children Moving!!!
Stretch-n-Grow classes are filled with age appropriate activities that teach children how to exercise while having fun. Stretch-n-Grow classes consist of a warm-up, exercises, aerobics, games and activities, cool down, and a health lesson. Stretch-n-Grow integrates basic sport knowledge and skills; phonemic awareness and print concepts (language development activities); math skills such as counting forward & backward, one to one correspondence, and number recognition. Stretch-n-Grow incorporates all areas of a child's development.
Benefit All Areas of Child Development
Stretch-n-Grow is energizing to children and employs a variety of learning styles, which helps them achieve their learning goals; The brain and body work together. This practice enhances learning.
Social Emotional Benefits:
Stretch-n-Grow helps improve sense of self-image and body awareness; and may improve behavior of children diagnosed with ADHD; Children engaging in Stretch-n-Grow are able toexplore their physical world and develop peer interactions.
Children use language during Stretch-n-Grow to communicate with peers on direction and actions; Stretch-n-Grow exercises help strengthen trunk muscles, which enhance good posture and head control. As these muscles are strengthened, a child's speech production is enhanced.
Stretch-n-Grow teaches lessons that enhance both fine and gross motor development. The correlation between fine and gross motor skills enable children to have a better understanding of their motor development. Physical activity allows for more practice of using both skills together.